Don't be afraid of failure.
(if there is a way to be pro without being noob, then it'd be so well known you'd never needed to ask in the first place.)
What you need right now is to not fail so hard
1. Find some really simple official scenarios. Easy ones like Lost Mines of Phandelver or The Wolves of Welton or Death House, NOT the Apocalypse Stones or the Tomb of Horrors
2. Keep it simple. You can always do complicate later.
3. Figure out what common sense
means for the bunch of people you will be leading around.
(Cause it turns out "common sense" isn't really common or sensible, so find out what they mean to your people first.)
4. DON'T. CHALLENGE. YOUR. PLAYERS'. MORALITY. You can do all those "edgy", "exciting", f__ked-up satanic baby-eating stuffs LATER if you want to, LATER. Right off the bat now though a) you have no idea what drives people up the wall, and b) you have no idea how to handle it when you drive them up the wall. So keep everything PG-13 at best.
5. You ain't gonna master it by doing it once. Prepare to GM half a dozen times before you don't need to be careful about these.
6. ...That being said, DON'T run more than one game at a time, at least until you've completed 3 games.
7. Learn to learn from mistakes and experiences (Yeah, people actually need to learn learning nowadays.) Being human means we f__ked up all the time, and it's a world of difference between blaming it on others vs knowing what to do better next time.
...So, yeah, pretty much like doing anything else basically.
[注意 - 在您回覆帖子的时候有 1 篇新回覆。您可能需要阅读和修改帖子]
Riiiiiiight.READ. THOSE. DARN. BOOKS.
Again.READ. THOSE. DARN. BOOKS.
(Shouldn't have needed to say this or crying out loud. =_= )