作者 主题: 【第二章】拳师变体:苍翠擒缚师(Verdant Grappler)  (阅读 18035 次)

副标题: 玩擒抱和捆绑方便,还没掉拳师关键能力的变体,基本是白送额外能力

离线 阿贝里昂

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 468
  • 苹果币: 0
苍翠擒缚师(Verdant Grappler)

《极限荒野》(Ultimate Wilderness)第43页

通过接纳自然之灵融入她自身的灵魂,苍翠擒缚师可以运用纠缠的灌木缠绕抓获她的敌人。

绿之抓握(Green Grasp,Su):
2级时,苍翠擒缚师获得“精通擒抱”作为奖励专长。
3级时,她首次获得的招式训练能力必须选择擒抱战技。
当她压制住一个目标时,她可以让根茎藤蔓从地面上爆裂而出(不论周围的地形如何),这让苍翠擒缚师可以直接试着捆绑这个目标,从而不再需要取出绳子或已有一只手持有绳子。如同通常情况一样,被捆绑住的生物会被压制住但并非处于无助状态。
苍翠擒缚师必须保持在被捆绑的目标30英尺以内,否则藤蔓会自动释放它。她一次只能对一个目标使用绿之抓握。

这取代了在2级时获得的奖励专长,并修改了招式训练。

荆棘之拥(Thorny Embrace,Su):
5级时,当苍翠擒缚师使用绿之抓握捆绑住一个目标时,她可以让藤蔓长出恶毒的尖刺,当每轮苍翠擒缚师的回合开始时,荆棘会自动伤害捆绑住的生物。
荆棘造成的伤害相当于苍翠擒缚师拳师等级低4级的基础徒手击打伤害。

这取代了殴斗大师。

青翠转变(Phytological Anatomy,Su):
11级时,苍翠擒缚师不完全地向植物转变。她在对抗影响心灵(Mind-Affecting)、麻痹(Paralysis)、毒素(Poison)、变形(Polymorph)、睡眠(Sleep)、震慑(Stunning )效果时,豁免检定获得+2加值。

这取代了在11级时获得的奖励专长。
« 上次编辑: 2020-12-10, 周四 10:45:30 由 阿贝里昂 »

离线 阿贝里昂

• Knight
Re: 【UW】苍翠擒缚者(Verdant Grappler)[拳师变体]
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-06-23, 周日 04:21:12 »
画风相似的一个奇物:

剧透 -   :
扭曲藤蔓手套(Gauntlets of Twisting Vines)
出处荒野英雄(Heroes of the Wild)第28页
价格:5000gp
位置:手部 CL:3th 重量:2磅
灵光:微弱变化系
描述:这
这些包裹着手腕的东西实际上是黑色的带刺藤蔓,这些不断扭动着的藤蔓会与穿戴者的手臂一起运动。穿戴者在进行卸武,擒抱和盗取APG的战技检定上获得+2环境加值。每天一次,当穿戴者成功通过用擒抱检定压制敌人时,藤蔓可以离开穿戴者(结束在战技检定上的环境加值),来缠绕目标,将其捆绑。被捆绑的受害者可以通过一个成功对抗等同于受害者被藤蔓捆绑时的战技检定结果的DC的战技或者逃脱检定来逃脱藤蔓。穿戴着使用过缠绕能力时的这个手套的角色时,可以用一个移动动作来移除目标身上的藤蔓。其他生物则必须通过一个对抗相同DC的战技或者力量检定来扯开被缠绕目标身上的手套藤蔓。
制造花费:2500gp
制造需求:制造奇物、精通擒抱和纠缠术

« 上次编辑: 2022-08-21, 周日 13:51:40 由 阿贝里昂 »

离线

• 犭良人
  • Diver
  • 帖子数: 2558
  • 苹果币: 2
  • .--. --- ... ... . ... ... .. --- -.
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-06-23, 周日 09:17:28 »
玩擒抱的话送的都是实用的能力

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
life exists only for a short while
and Time demands his due

离线 阿贝里昂

• Knight
« 回帖 #3 于: 2019-06-23, 周日 10:22:48 »
玩擒抱的话送的都是实用的能力
可以和ACG里的拳师变体”窒杀魔”完美兼容 ^_^

只是“窒杀魔”这变体掉了拳师的徒手击打和连打能力,兼容这个或许不太划算

没有拳师的连打能力,连ACG里擒抱专用的“擒拿手”流派专长都拿不了了 <_<

相比之下UC里的“鳄龟流”和《近战工具箱》里的“触手流”对擒抱战技的特化就差了不少
« 上次编辑: 2019-06-23, 周日 10:29:12 由 约翰逊 »

离线 Noven

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 798
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-06-23, 周日 13:27:24 »
玩擒抱的话送的都是实用的能力

少了徒手攻击的这个擒缚者的精通擒抱还有效?又或者如果敏捷没到13的话

离线 阿贝里昂

• Knight
« 回帖 #5 于: 2019-06-23, 周日 14:16:24 »
玩擒抱的话送的都是实用的能力

少了徒手攻击的这个擒缚者的精通擒抱还有效?又或者如果敏捷没到13的话
有些职业变体送的无视前提条件的精通擒抱即使不满足条件也有效

这变体同理吧

离线 灰烬

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 88
« 回帖 #6 于: 2019-06-27, 周四 01:06:50 »
像通常一样,被捆绑住的生物会被压制住但并非处于无助状态。

普通的捆绑是无助状态吧,这个变体的捆绑不可以吗?【被麻痹、定身、束缚、睡眠、昏迷、或其它完全暴露于敌手掌控之中的角色即为无助的角色。】

离线 阿贝里昂

• Knight
« 回帖 #7 于: 2019-06-27, 周四 18:59:43 »
像通常一样,被捆绑住的生物会被压制住但并非处于无助状态。

普通的捆绑是无助状态吧,这个变体的捆绑不可以吗?【被麻痹、定身、束缚、睡眠、昏迷、或其它完全暴露于敌手掌控之中的角色即为无助的角色。】
as usual, a tied-up creature is pinned and not helpless.

看了下外网论坛,对tied up,bound,helpless这几个词怎么判有点疑惑,印象中捆绑属于无助,可也有说捆绑并非无助的。

有这么说的
引用
What does being tied up mean?

A creature that is tied up is “bound” which means it has the Helpless condition. A helpless target is treated as having a Dex of 0 (–5 modifier). Melee attacks against a helpless target get a +4 bonus (equivalent to attacking a prone target). Ranged attacks get no special bonus against helpless targets. Rogues can sneak attack helpless targets.

还有这么说的
引用
Okay, so what determines bound?

The link you gave me is probably verbatim Chapter 8 of the Pathfinder rulebook. And now that I'm not on my phone I can expand more upon what I said in my last post.

What do the purple text boxes mean on that site? Because I'd like their reference to the rules as well.

Here is why you're not helpless when you're tied up (I'll provide page numbers from the Core Rules with links to the d20pfsrd):

1) Tie Up: If you have your target pinned, otherwise restrained, or unconscious, you can use rope to tie him up. This works like a pin effect, but the DC to escape the bonds is equal to 20 + your Combat Maneuver Bonus (instead of your CMD). The ropes do not need to make a check every round to maintain the pin. (Page 200)

2) A pinned creature is tightly bound and can take few actions. A pinned creature cannot move and is flat-footed. A pinned character also takes an additional –4 penalty to his Armor Class. A pinned creature is limited in the actions that it can take. A pinned creature can always attempt to free itself, usually through a combat maneuver check or Escape Artist check. A pinned creature can take verbal and mental actions, but cannot cast any spells that require a somatic or material component. A pinned character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level) or lose the spell. Pinned is a more severe version of grappled, and their effects do not stack. (Page 568)

3) Helpless: A helpless character is paralyzed, held, bound, sleeping, unconscious, or otherwise completely at an opponent's mercy. A helpless target is treated as having a Dexterity of 0 (–5 modifier). Melee attacks against a helpless target get a +4 bonus (equivalent to attacking a prone target). Ranged attacks get no special bonus against helpless targets. Rogues can sneak attack helpless targets. (Page 567).

So like I said earlier... there is no status called "bound". Helpless people can't do anything at all, and have no dexterity whatsoever, not just flat-footed. I guess what needs to be defined is the meaning of 'bound', but since tied up is already clearly spelled out it must be something different.

The reason why I asked for d20pfsrd.com's reference on that purple text box is because Light blue boxes are rules from an official Pathfinder source, Red boxes are FAQs/Errata, and Orange boxes are Optional Rules. I can't see anything that gives some credence to purple boxes. Until that time as that I know 1) a Developer/writer says tied up = bound = helpless or 2) it's added to the FAQ, then I'm going to have to go with the fact that someone tied up but conscious would not be considered helpless, and would not qualify for a Coup de Grace.
« 上次编辑: 2019-07-02, 周二 10:51:03 由 约翰逊 »