作者 主题: 【BtB】狂奔者与蒙面客:天作之合,P23-P25  (阅读 6262 次)

副标题: 狂奔者!蒙面客! Best Match!

离线 systina

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 42
  • 苹果币: 0
  • 灰に潜り 秒针を噛み
【BtB】狂奔者与蒙面客:天作之合,P23-P25
« 于: 2019-08-09, 周五 20:54:32 »
SHADOWRUNNERS AND HOODERS: A MATCH MADE JUST FOR US
狂奔者与蒙面客:天作之合

我从不评判狂奔者们在与公司对抗或命悬一线时所使用的计策,我也没有尝试说服任何人放下你的枪或法力球。然而,公司一直兜售的弥天大谎便是我们与我们所遭遇的敌人立场不同。我的意思是,公司CEO与安保人员之间差距要远比安保人员与遭遇他们的狂奔者之间的差距大得多。CEO只关心控制他人与个人利益,而守卫与狂奔者只是试图勉强维持生计。薪奴,上班族以及公司安保已经被富人与当权者说服,以为自己与CEO和股东站在同一战线,而狂奔者和无SIN者才是坏人。一旦他们相信这些鬼话,他们就会一直按自己所认为的利益最大化的方式来行动,这些被洗脑的公司雇员们和无SIN者一样在相同的重压下被碾碎。在所有这些事中最令人伤心的是,被洗脑的公民在谎言中陷得越深,谎言就越经久不衰。

剧透 -   :
Now, I never play judge when it comes to fighting the corps and the tactics runners use when survival is on the line. Neither am I trying to convince anyone to put down your guns and manaballs. Having said that, the big lie the corps keep selling is we are at odds with the forces we encounter. What I mean is this: There is a wider difference between the CEO of a corp and the security guard than there is between the security guard and the runners who encounter them. The CEO is all about control and selfshness. Both runners and the guards are just trying to survive and get by. The rich and powerful have convinced wageslaves, salarymen, and corporate security that they are on the same side as the CEO and the shareholders, and that shadowrunners and SINless are the bad guys. Once they believe that, they act according to what they think is their best interest while all along, the brainwashed corporate masses are being crushed beneath the same weight as the SINless. The saddest part of all of this is the brainwashed citizenry become more and more enmeshed in the lie the longer it is perpetuated.

能够滋生出真正的新无政府主义系统的科技也正是那些令谎言以惊人速度传播的科技,所以这就轮到狂奔者登场了。但是首先,还有更多坏消息。暗影狂奔者,以我的经验来看,经常会被公司的谎言所影响。设想一下:如果有一个巨大的超自然动物正威胁着一个小村庄,村民们可能会团结起来击败那个生物,从而使得他们的村庄重归和平。但是如果村内最强的战士没有加入战斗,而是单纯地跟在怪物身后,从废墟中收集死者的财物呢?这位战士短视与自私的行为不仅使一位有能的战士脱离了战斗,加速村庄的毁灭速度,而且他也只会在短时间内变得富有。当怪物解决了弱小的猎物,下一个就轮到那位战士了。即使他成功逃脱,他的村庄与人民早就化为乌有,他的财物也将变得一文不值。暗影狂奔们者曾经知道他们在对抗公司时所扮演的角色,但是现在,我看到更多狂奔者表现得像那个自私的战士。这不符合任何人的最佳利益。

剧透 -   :
The same technology that would allow for a real, true neo-anarchist system to flnourish is the same tech that spreads lies with startling efficiency. So that’s where shadowrunners come in. But first, there is more bad news. Shadowrunners, in my experience, are often susceptible to the corporations’ lies. Scan this: If there is a large paracritter threatening a small village, the people of the city might band together to defeat the paracritter, and in doing so, make their village safer and better. But suppose the most able warrior in the village, rather than fighting the monster, simply follows its path of destruction, collecting valuables from the pockets of the dead villagers? The warrior’s short-sighted and selfish actions not only take an able warrior out of the fight, hastening the destruction of the village, but the warrior only gets rich in the short term. When the paracritter is done with the easy prey, it will come for the warrior, and even if the warrior did escape, his village and his people would be dead, and his valuables worthless. Shadowrunners used to know their place against the corps, but these days, I see more runners act like the selfish warrior. This is to no one’s best interest.

>你的故事逊爆了。如果我是那个战士,我会在装好所有我能带走的东西后直接去另一个村庄。
>凯恩(Kane)

>很不幸的是,在现实世界中,超自然生物是巨龙,而没有人可以逃往另一个世界。
>号角(Clarion)

剧透 -   :
>Your story sucks. If I was the warrior, I’d just go to another village after I gathered up all I could carry.
> Kane

>Unfortunately, in the real world, the paracritters are great dragons, and there’s no escaping to another world.
> Clarion

我们并不是富人。我们中的一些人也并非一贫如洗;然而很多蒙面客和新无政府主义者确实如此。

剧透 -   :
We are not a rich lot. It’s not that some of us don’t have money; lots of hooders and neo-a’s do.

但是与我们面对的敌人所掌握的资源相比,我们所有人资源的总和也无法期冀能够与他们势均力敌。我们不对人征税,特别是那些讨厌我们的人。我们没有从精英父母那里继承的遗产。我们没有可用于交换的珍稀矿物或其他自然资源。我们的敌人不允许我们拥有像他们那样强大武器,即使我们想,我们也买不起或造不出那样的武器。当我们的上司晋升时我们连汤都喝不到。我们不清楚自己有多少人,也不知道能够运用怎样的人马。我们没有将时间花在日常训练上的余裕,因为不像他们,我们必须找到不依靠公司和国家帮助生存的方法。我们必须独自找到教授魔法或矩阵技术的老师。我们必须建立自己的社区,几乎只能进行本地贸易。此外,当我们遭受冤屈时,没有警察,司法制度,或是财政资源可以帮助我们。
听懂了吗?

剧透 -   :
But compared to the resources of the enemies we face, even all of us together can’t hope to find parity. We don’t tax people, especially those who hate us. We don’t have inheritances from our elite mothers and fathers. We don’t have precious minerals or other natural resources to trade. We aren’t allowed by our enemy to carry weapons equal to theirs, nor could we afford them or build them if we were. We don’t get leftovers when our superiors upgrade. We don’t have a count of our numbers, nor do we know exactly what assets we
can all bring to bear. We don’t have the luxury to spend our lives in daily training because unlike them, we must also find ways to survive without corporate or national support. We have to find our own teachers of magic and Matrix skills. We must form our own communities, trade almost entirely locally, and we have no police force, judicial system, or financial recourse when we are wronged.
Get it?

为了做出有意义的改变,我们必须解决这些差异。战争不仅仅是即将来临,它就在我们身边。这场战争持续时间之久,我们已经不在意它从何时开始。我们没有时间提前计划,囤聚物资,调查,或是与统治者谈判。我们现在就必须想办法变得更强,更明智,更友好。

剧透 -   :
In order to make any meaningful change, we must address these discrepancies. War is not only coming, it is upon us. It has been for longer than we care to admit. We don’t have time to plan ahead, stockpile, invest, or negotiate with the powers-that-be. We have to find ways to be stronger, wiser, and kinder now.

我们需要碟客雕刻出属于我们的那一小片矩阵。我们需要超链者在公司的防火墙结构中找出并分享能够供我们利用的弱点。我们需要骇客骇爆全世界。我们需要那些还没有随着精华流失抛弃自己灵魂的街头武士。我们需要修士变强,不仅是物理上的强大,更是道德上的强大。我们需要能供我们敬仰的英雄。我们需要法师建立通往星界的桥梁,从萨满那里学习如何以精魂喜爱的方式与它们交流,而敌人则像公司使役任何人一样束缚与强迫精魂。所有流派的觉醒者们必须尊重大自然与个人差异且不试图改变彼此。我们需要觉醒者们在威胁到所有泛人类的无数危机前站出来,而不是仅仅为了自己的的地盘,同时不只是拯救世界,还要赢得人心。我们需要渗透者去探索,定位并从公司取得最新的技术,这样耗费巨大人力的成果不再只让少部分人获益。我们需要阿瑞斯的灭虫武器。我们需要新网解体前正在研究的先进魔法科技。我们需要五行关于风水对城市贫困影响的研究。我们需要友好对待单子,而天演则在伤害他们。我们需要找到UCAS的核武器并禁用它们,这样芝加哥的惨剧(译注:芝加哥虫精魂感染后被丢下核弹)永远无法再次发生。我们甚至需要摇滚歌手和出面人使我们比忘记仪表时看着更加体面。总而言之,我们需要可能的任何人在任何可能的时刻去做任何他们能做的好事。

剧透 -   :
We need teams of deckers to carve out bits of the Matrix and make them ours. We need technomancers to find weaknesses to exploit in the fabric of the corporate firewalls and share them among us. We need hackers to hack the world. We need street samurai who haven’t abandoned their souls along with their essence. We need adepts to be strong, not just physically, but morally. We need heroes to look up to. We need mages to build bridges to the astral world, learning from shamans how to interact with spirits in a way that endears us to them, as opposed to binding and coercing them like the corps do to everyone. Awakened
of all traditions must respect the natural world and the differences between us without trying to change each other. We need them to stand up to the myriad threats that assail all of metahumanity, not just our neighborhoods, and thus not only save the world, but also win hearts and minds. We need infiltrators to discover, locate, and coopt new technologies from the corporations so the work of the many no longer only benefits the few. We need anti-bug weapons from Ares. We need the sort of cutting-edge manatech NeoNET was working on before they fell apart. We need Wuxing’s research on the effects of geomancy on urban poverty. We need to befriend the monads when Evo hurts them. We need to find the nuclear weapons the UCAS has and disable them so what almost happened in Chicago can’t ever happen again. We even need the rockers and the faces to make us look better than we sometimes forget to be. In short, we need everyone possible to do all the good they can, every moment possible.

我们需要经常保养我们的装备,必要时让它成为我们的守护者,找到使用最少资源克服最困难状况的对策。我需要团结在英雄周围,像是Tamir Grey, Preacher, Howler Chandra, 以及Daniel Howling Coyote,同时我们也应该创造自己的英雄。我们需要古老的神器帮助我们重新平衡游戏,比如屠戮红龙之箭(Arrow of Red Dragon Slaying,曾在黑牙遗嘱中被提到),马杜克之网(Net of Marduk),Mel’Thelem(一种光滑,有着几何形凸起的黑色岩石,可以储存法力)或者命运之矛(Spear of Destiny,一把古老的铜刀)。最重要的是,我们需要不为新元狂奔的狂奔者。我们需要的是为了屠龙的荣耀,为了群体的利益,为了防止未来的世界被一个建立在谎言、盗窃和压迫上的庞大、贪婪、虚无和自毁的意识形态所统治而狂奔的狂奔者。
如果还有一些真正的食物的话那就太棒了。

剧透 -   :
We need to keep jury-rigging our own gear, with necessity as our patron mother, finding ways to get past the most difficult counter-measure with the minimal resources available to us. We need to rally
around dead heroes like Tamir Grey, Preacher, Howler Chandra, and Daniel Howling Coyote, as well as create our own. We need the artifacts of ages past to level the playing field. Things like the Arrow of Red Dragon Slaying, the Net of Marduk, the Mel’Thelem, or the Spear of Destiny. Most of all, we need runners who will run the shadows not for the nuyen, but for the glory of taking down dragons, for the good it does our communities, and for the chance to prevent the future from being dominated by only one, monolithic, greedy, nihilistic, and self-destructive ideology built on lies, thievery, and coercion.
And some real food here and there would be great.

所以大概就是这样。无论你是与邪恶战斗或是想要创造一些美好之物,你都不是孤身一人。在一个“合法”力量主宰着强迫,贪婪,欺骗和诱惑的疯狂世界中,唯一理智的反应就是脱离那个系统——成为一个狂奔者,成为一个蒙面客。这是你的邀请函。

剧透 -   :
So that’s it. Whether you fight the bad or create some good, you’ve got company. In an insane world where the “legitimate” forces dominate using coercion, greed, deceit, and seduction, the only sane response is to disconnect from that system—become a runner, become a hooder. There’s your invitation.

>哇哦,这真是我听过的最鼓舞人心的废话。
>0rkCE0

>有些说教,不过内容很有重量。
>荆刺(Thorn)

>我讨厌这么说,但是他是对的。我的同伴教了我所有类似的东西,然而坦白讲,我变懒了。撑爆肚皮的玉米卷饼和最新科技简直是塞壬之歌。
> Slamm-0!

>不要这么难过,baby。这个刻薄的老反政府主义者只是想让所有人感到自责到参加圣战。
>网猫(Netcat)

>但是说实话,猫猫,他讲的也不全是废话。你比任何都更清楚那些公司有多坏。
> Slamm-0!

>我这么认为又怎么样?加入这场战斗是一个有效的方法让我们,或者小杰克被杀。不,谢谢你。我会继续保护自己和我爱的人。这些蒙面客应当担心下他们自己。
>网猫(Netcat)

剧透 -   :
>Wow. That was the most inspiring bunch of bulldrek I have ever sat through.
> 0rkCE0

> A bit preachy, but the info was solid.
> Thorn

> I hate to say it, but he’s right. My folks taught me all that
same stuff, but frankly, I got lazy. Belly Blaster Burritos and
the newest tech are siren songs …
> Slamm-0!

> Don’t make yourself feel bad, baby. The mean old anarchist is just trying to guilt everyone into a crusade.
> Netcat

> But honestly, ‘Cat, it ain’t all bulldrek. You know better than
anyone how bad the corps are.
> Slamm-0!

> So what if I do? Joining a crusade is a good way to get ourselves, or little Jack, killed. No thank you. I’ll protect me and mine. The hooders can look out for themselves.
> Netcat

>哇哦,这真是我听过的最鼓舞人心的废话。
>0rkCE0

>哈!我赞同共鸣怪胎!没人为我做过任何事,所以我会继续寻找谁会是第一个。
>发条(Clockwork)

>我现在改变主意是不是太迟了?
>网猫(Netcat)

>从不。
>雷德(Red)

>抱歉,乌鸦,这些人就是群蠢货,我曾经见过反政府主义者能做到什么以及他们已经做了什么。炸飞公司的医院,挟持无辜的人质,以及把亚马逊拉入一场战争。你的人不比公司好多少。我在夜里睡得很好,因为我知道我在做能让我活下来的事,就像人们从一开始就做的那样。
>民谣歌手(Balladeer)

>这些事没什么好批评的,战争总会有伤亡。当敌人过于庞大与强壮,被压迫者必须超越旧有的道德准则并做出任何必要的事来赢得胜利。你说你只是在生存,听着像你想说“我是一个懦夫”。
号角
>号角(Clarion)

>等一下!从没有任何人<6.8 mp 由Sysop删除>

>我没想到这个话题会这么迅速地变得如此激烈。我只是做了一个矩阵侦查,当我回来时发现接入点已经变成了全面的战场。关于这份文件还有不少值得讨论的地方,所以别把你们的激情都浪费在这里。另外,问候另一位接入点同僚的母亲违反了第43条规定。友善一点。
>失灵(Glitch)

剧透 -   :
>Hah! I agree with the techofreak! No one ever does for me, so I’ll just keep on looking out for number one.
> Clockwork

> Is it too late to change my mind?
> Netcat

> Never.
> Red

> Sorry Crow, this is fragging nuts. I’ve seen what the anarchists can do, and what they have done. Blowing up corp hospitals, taking innocent hostages, and siding with Amazonia in a war. Your people aren’t any better than the corps. I sleep just fine at night knowing I am doing what I can to survive and thrive, just like people have done since the beginning of time.
> Balladeer

> Those are not things to be ashamed of. Casualties happen in war. When the enemy is so much stronger and larger, the oppressed must transcend the old morality and do what is necessary to win. You say you are just trying to survive. Sounds like you meant to say “I’m a coward.”
> Clarion

> Wait a damn minute! Not everyone w <6.8 mp deleted by Sysop>

> I had no idea this was going to get so heated so fast. I go on a little Matrix recon mission, and I come back to a full-fledged flame war on JackPoint. There’s plenty more to discuss in this doc, so don’t waste all that anger here. Plus, talking about another JackPointer’s mother is against rule #43. Be nice.
> Glitch
« 上次编辑: 2019-08-09, 周五 22:20:10 由 systina »
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD